Other Changes

I have an inner editor. She likes to be very precise. I, however, don't. This inner editor can get in the way because I'll want to write something and she'll think it's not perfect enough and so then I don't end up writing.

So I say screw the editor. If it makes you feel better, you can point out the errors. I may ridicule you publicly. I may take what you say under consideration. I will, however, not stop to edit myself. Well, I will change the occasional spelling errors and rewrite a sentence here or there that could be better, but I will send this stuff out the way it came out of my head.

You'll just have to deal with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY and yay some more. I missed this. This missed I. More some yay and YAY.

This Girl said...

I'm glad you're happy.

Copyright © 2008 - Little Southern Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template