Apologies

I just discovered apples and peanut butter. My husband assures me that white people have known about for a while, which is appropriate because it was somebody white that told me about it. What a great sweet and salty snack.

Anyway, to the three people who read this site, or check their RSS feeds everyday hoping for something from me but getting nothing - or to the people who get led here searching for "lightest person"- I apologize for not writing as much as I would like or as I should to get regular readers.

Many things are going on, the least of which is work. I have a LOT of jobs right now. I need to downsize, even as I try to biggie size my finances. I'm looking at some sort of consolidation, we'll see what that is. For now, I am busy trying to get my writing act together. Getting a 3rd job has been hard on the others, especially the writing. Everybody that I've worked with as a writer, upon finding out that I had to get a 3rd job, have tried their best to get me in there, writing about something so that I can get some more money in. In truth, that's what I want to do. I just need to learn a little something about organization - things that I never taught myself. I've been getting by on charm and good looks all this time, I need to start using my brains. They're a little out of work.

So I still think about Africa nearly every day. I had to reset my phone, lost some pictures that I don't have anymore on my computer so I put our beautiful leopard from Xakanaxa as my background. I still feel Africa when I talk about it. I recall Europe with fondness. I still feel Africa.

I'm discovering so much, I can't wait to share. I just hope I make myself sit down and get it out while it's in my head, because I want you to know and because I want to tell it and maybe, in the telling, I can discover more about you, myself and this big, wide world I call my home.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Little Southern Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template