NaNoWriMo Files Part 3

I've gotten stuck. I'm writing everything but my NaNo. Part of it is the same thing it was last week. In the middle of the week, I work both jobs, but at the beginning and end of the week, I have a little more free time. By the 15th, I need to be at 25,000 words. That's 10,000 more words in the next couple of days. But that's not going to happen. However, if I can get two days of 3,000 + words, I will be doing good. I did almost 6,000 words one day and almost 4,000 words another. The good thing is that I have the first three days off and I am also off on Friday that week. Friday has been a good writing day thus far.

In other news, I'm still writing at Hey! Media!, Snacking on Macon, and Dispatches from the Road. I guess this idea of writing every night, even if it isn't on my story, is a habit this month will help develop for me. Maybe if I get over word count, I can start making script writing a part of that instead of simply coming up with stories or just writing whatever happens to come out of my mind.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Little Southern Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template