The NaNoWriMo Files Part 2

I'm at 15,000 words, which is 5,000 more than I've ever gotten doing NaNoWriMo. I had a good spurt over the weekend, but I've hit sort of a wall. I will get back down to it. I sat and wrote several posts tonight, so even though I didn't get all my words, I stockpiled posts for tomorrow's Hey! Media! posts and I wrote about Africa at Dispatches from the Road. I'm trying to be better at all this posting. I may just combine it all, although I enjoy the freedom of being pieces of myself all over the internet.

Right now, it's 6 frakkin':20 and I haven't been to bed. I've been up since 9am and I have to work from 11am - 10pm. I should be in the bed, so that's where I'm going.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Little Southern Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template