Lovely

So, when I say that my life is getting less stressful, what I really mean is the next three months will be very stressful as I try to write and what I accomplish in this period of time will prove that I continue to write or I just keep it as a hobby.

I hate putting that kind of pressure on me, but I can't keep living with this "one day" syndrome that I have. And the facts of my job gives me this brief window to concentrate on things that I haven't had the time to concentrate on in the last year.

When I say I hope I do this, what I mean is that I hope that I really invest in myself. There is no reason now for why I can't move forward. The only reason I wouldn't is because it isn't what I really want. But I see it and I know it's what I want. I just have to make this time work for me.

I just don't want to be whiny about it. But believe me, I will whine if it helps.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Little Southern Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template