Car Accidents Suck

I was in one. A car accident. One of those ones where you're just driving along, minding your own business, yelling at the car in front of you in your head when BAM! out of nowhere, your car has moved forward into another car and you're wondering WTF???

The worst part is the whole going to the hospital. They strapped me onto the board, taped my head down and then made me stay on the straight board for about an hour. It sucked and my massive headache was aided by one hour with my head taped down to that straight board. In fact, when I finally got to the part where they could unstrap me, I received an impromptu brow wax, sans the wax. For about 10 minutes after that, the only pain I could report was the back of my head and my eyebrow. My doctor found it hilarious.

I'm okay though. No head injuries or spinal injuries. Just a crazy hardcore eyebrow waxing and neck and shoulder pain. The cop who talked to me said that the guy who hit me blew three times the legal limit into the breathalyzer. He said I was lucky. I don't feel it now, but the fact that I feel makes me lucky indeed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the neck and shoulder pain persists, get it checked out. Those things can continue for years afterward.

Copyright © 2008 - Little Southern Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template